Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gender Prediction Quizzes

So, yesterday I fumbled across some gender prediction quizes through google. I thought it would be a fun and interesting experience. So, while flipping through a good 10 to 15 questions, I was taking them very seriously and my conversation with Jeremy went something like this:
M: Babe, would you say my belly is a basketball or watermelon?
J: Uh...
M: Well, is it popping out or spreading out?
J: Your going wide.
M: What?!? I don't want to. Do I look the best I've ever looked or worse?
J: I'm not sure I would the best you've ever looked.
M: Babe, how can you say that?
J: I really don't think you should ask those kind of questions if you don't want the truth!
M: {{umph}}
So, after spending 15 minutes seriously contemplating every question and getting stomped by Jeremy, I received this answer:

Cute....

1 comments:

K July 3, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

50% chance, huh? I think that's pretty accurate. :P

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP