Saturday, January 31, 2009

left ya hanging

ok so I realize that I sorta just left ya'll hanging on the previous post, I meant to come back sooner and clarify just what happened. My registeration with the state is taking longer than expected, I should get a letter this week explaining the rest of the steps that must be taken on the state's end before finalizing the registeration process. I am, scratch that, was, pretty bummed. However, I understand that there is a reason for all things. The little boy's mom decided not to take the job and that is completely understandable. Team that up with the fact that this registeration process is not yet complete, it worked out for the best.

Plus, I decided to do a few changes to the contract and allow myself a few more days off throughout the year =) Jeremy and I really want to go take Macy Grace to go see his grandma sometime soon, and it would just be best to do so before the daycare opens.

So, there ya have it. Like I said, I did mope around here kind down about it because I was really looking forward to the opportunity. Don't get me wrong, I love Macy Grace to death and I wouldn't trade my time with her for the world, but I'm really excited to open my home and love to other kiddos. I'm missing the interaction with other people besides my good husband and daughter. So for now I'm soaking up all the Macy Grace one-on-one time and I'm loving it.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP