Wednesday, February 18, 2009

10 on....

Wednesday!
But that's okay right?
1. I have decided to take on a project. I started this blog as a way to keep a journal of our journey together - Jeremy, Jake, and I, then Macy Grace. I wanted to record holidays, and special things through out the year. It has turned into so much more than though! It is a part of me and I love it =) So, I am going to print every entry of this blog from the year 2008 and laminate each page and place them in a 3 ring-binder for easy access. Pictures and all! I truly think it will be a great keepsake for my life. And I plan to continue to do so each year!
2. In accordance with #1, I might start blogging some things that seem completely pointless, for example, I talked to grandma today and she told me Uncle Vince lost his job, stuff like that, but's so I have it saved for the memory. I do promise not to completely OVER do it on these type of things!
3. This whole idea stems from this past summer when I was visiting my great-grandma Clara, whom is 93!, and we were trying to remember when it was and why my mom flew to Oregon with Lindsey (she was a toddler) one summer. Well, wouldn't you know that grandma walks over to her end table and pulled out a notebook full of journal entries from 1991!, and started flipping through it and we found where she wrote about Ginger and Lindsey coming for visit! How completely amazing is that? I was inspired. She has in essence documented her life for remembering and that is amazing!
4. So, you may see some blog changes coming soon. If my title changes back to "A Bean in my Belly" it's not because there is a bean in my belly, it's because I'm in the process of printing the entries and I want them to say that title =)
Okay, done with that.
5. We have a roller =) Yep, Macy Grace has rolled from tummy to back and back to tummy! Isn't that exciting?!? She isn't a full-fledged roller, but will be soon. Several times I have laid her in her crib on her back to sleep and she starts crying when she wakes up and I go to get her and she's on her tummy! She does have some amazing head control, she's a champ!
6. The economy just keeps getting worse and worse. I think now is a great time to say that I'm so glad that I have the Lord and He's taking care of my family. I personally think 2009 is in for a HUGE financial crisis. I think it's truly just getting started.
7. Macy Grace is cuter and cuter every.single.day. It's awesome. She just smiles and coos, it is so fun. She has been a very, very good baby for me.
8. Okay, so I got my hair cut and several of you commented that you understand. I think I probably overracted. It wasn't THAT bad. After restyling it, I like it much better. It's just that my stylist is awesome and she has never styled my hair in a way I didn't like so when I didn't like it, I instantly thought it was the cut. I told her I didn't want to look like Macy Grace's 16 year old babysitter, but more like the almost 25 year old that am, and I think she styled it a little too mom for me, yikes!! I don't want to look 38 and I certainly don't want to look like a '46 year old trying to look 23' gosh, I hate that!
9. In regards to the looking the mom part, I REFUSE mom jeans. I refuse. And I will still wear heels and cute, I said, cute flats. I'm sorry, what are mom jeans? Let me better illustrate. You know the ones with a high waist to tuck in that baby gut....



BWAH!!!! Sorry, I just couldn't refuse!!
10. So, in leiu, of the failing economy, what are some things you are doing to 'cutback'?

3 comments:

Rana February 19, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

I love the blog everything about it and the whole idea of printing it off is way cool!!!

Farming On Faith February 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I am making my own Laundry Soap, Dishwasher Soap, homemade cleaners, and much more. I can't believe how much money I have saved! I am earning money by saving money!

Leslie G February 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

You must get a pink power drill! Target had them around Christmas time in pink, orange and blue, by Black and Decker. They were small- perfect for fixing little odds and around the house and they were just 15 dollars! =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP