Monday, June 14, 2010

Horses and love

Macy got to ride her first real live horse Friday night at our VBS carnival. She was scared at first but after we shoved her up there she let out a few smiles and giggles =)

macy grace 043

macy grace 044

macy grace 047

I love horses eyes, they are amazing!

macy grace 048

And Macy absolutely loves her Aunt Rana SOOOOOOO much. Miranda is an awesome person and great aunt for Macy and she is a wonderful friend for me too :) Love you Rana. And don't kill me for posting these pics, they are wonderful and show the love that you and mg have for each other!!

macy grace 053

Macy's HAIR!!!!
macy grace 054

macy grace 059

And your's truly
macy grace 056

It was a smidge windy that night!
macy grace 057

1 comments:

Anonymous August 13, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Both of your babies are adorable! I think Macy looks just like you. Its funny I love those head bands with the big flowers too and Olivia is already wearing them. Congrats on your little boy I think he looks just like daddy maybe less hair but he will get there soon. Ill keep you guys in my prayers and you do the same for us. We have three now... wooo life is busy!

Love
Missy

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP