Wednesday, May 21, 2008

movement!

On May 9th, 2008, I was 14 weeks 6 days pregnant, the last day of my 15th week, I felt the baby move FOR SURE! I have thought I felt it move before, but without a doubt this was the day. It was very distinct vibrations that continued for quite sometime. Since then, I have felt bubbles, popping, and vibrations. At first it felt like a flutter and since has turned more into a bubble/popping feeling that actually makes me giggle. Sometimes it tickles and other times it just takes my breath away. I think this will be my most favorite part of pregnancy!


“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”
-Unknown

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP