Saturday, September 6, 2008

another dream

I swear, it's nothing I eat, I just have the most weird dreams sometimes! So here goes for last nights dream:
I dreamt that I went to the hospital, I suppose I thought I was in labor. I was 33 weeks, and laying the hospital bed. Jeremy was not with me. There were two other ladies in the room. They were timing my contractions. And I got a really hard one and I sneezed at the same time, causing my water to break!?! And then I had the baby. It weighed 4lbs. Such a tiny thing, but had absolutely no problems breathing or health wise. Everything was just great! I don't remember the labor part. I never do. Not just in real life, but in the dream. I HAVE NEVER dreamt of laboring, never. I always have the baby and can't recall a thing about the delivery - in my dream. And I seems to always recall that I never remember actually HAVING the baby. Well, after the baby was born, the ladies were like, well, it must not have really hurt, and I couldn't remember how it felt. I just said that the 'ring of fire' was still burning. Well, Jeremy still wasn't there. I called him and told him to come up there. And I told the dr's and nurses and everyone in the room not to tell me if it was a boy or girl until Jeremy got there. So, I didn't hold the baby until Jeremy got there. Then when he was there he asked if it was a boy or girl and I told him I didn't know, so we held the baby and the nurses told us, it was a BOY!!! We were so excited. We immediately named him Ashton and were in love. The other part of that is that I never saw him bloody and covered in water and mucus. Well, then I looked in the mirror and I didn't even look like I had had a baby. Basically no one knew we had the baby. I texted my parents to come up to the hospital but didn't tell them why, when they arrived we told them we had the baby and showed him to them. That basically summarized the whole thing. There were other little quirks and stuff but that's the jest of the story.

So, this is like my 3rd dream that I've had since being pregnant that the baby was a boy. I've never dreamt it was a girl, Jeremy has once, and it was the only dream he has had of the baby. It's so weird. And in all my dreams, I never, ever recall the labor and delivery. Is that God's way of protecting me!?! I mean, yikes, I don't know what I'm in for already! I love dreaming about the baby, it's so fun. I can't believe it won't be long and the lil bean will be in the my arms. Sigh.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP