Monday, September 20, 2010

beautiful.

I woke up this morning with a renewed sense of beauty and today was going to be a great day. Until I realized it was only 6am. Ugh. I laid in bed until my lil love called for me to snuggle with her at around 7:20 and I knew I couldn't put off the inevitable any longer, it was indeed morning.
After I warmed her milk and poured her sippy, I opened the front door to allow the warmeth of the sunrise to shine in along with the cool morning breeze. She asked to go sit outside and drink her milk and eat her goldfish, so I poured my cereal and cut my banana and out to the porch we went. I love our snuggle and quiet times together. Nothing was said between us. And actually after a few minutes she crawled up on my lap with goosebumps covering her sweet little arms and snuggled in drinking her nice warm milk. It was in those moments, while my cereal was getting soggy and my bananas were practically mush, while I wrapped my billowy mini me in my safe arms I watched the sun begin to rise that life is beautiful.
Enjoy your day my friends. xoxo.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP