Monday, October 26, 2009

some cruise pics

I've been going through my cruise pics and here are a few of my favorites from my Canon point and shoot camera. Being obsessed with photography and a huge critic of my own skills for some reason I feel a need to preface that these are straight off the camera snapshots from the trip. Sometimes its nice not to lug the big camera around and to just take simple snapshots is important to me. So here are a few.

One of my favorites. Not sure if its because Macy's face is darling or that pup pup was right there in front with her. This was her look the entire week, she loved the cruise. She was so excited to be in Cozumel!
cruise 008

cruise 010

The ship at sunset in Cozumel
cruise 035

A Jamacian necklace and cheerios - it just doesn't get much better than that folks!
cruise 087

cruise 106

Straight out of the shower - doesn't she look big here?
cruise 113

I have more, I'll add as I go through them. We had a great time and posting these makes me sad. It went by way too fast.

1 comments:

K October 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Looks like fun! J & I are hoping to do a cruise for our first anniversary; I'm itching to go on one again!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP