Wednesday, October 28, 2009

tough stuff.

I've linked her blog before here and here. Her name is Brook. She lost her twins after they were diagnosed with Werdnig-Hoffman Disease back in January. I'm follower on her blog. I'll be honest. It's tough. It is emotionally difficult to read what she writes. But I have to. And that is why I link her here. She needs support. She has turned to the internet to blog and write and express herself. It's great therapy. Everyday I can't read her blog. If I'm having a rough day and emotionally I'm not ready to read, I don't. But I go back and read and cry and read and pray. I thank God for my baby. I thank God for life. You never, ever know when it will be over. She didn't. And then it was. So, I encourage you to click on over there and leave her a comment. She doesn't know you. She doesn't know me outside of blogville. But she needs love and support. And love shows no boundaries. Even when blogging.

Sweet Girlies

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP