Friday, November 13, 2009

I NEED opinions.

Jeremy and I have been talking about what we want to buy Macy Grace for Christmas. I know she's only 12 months and she won't remember it, but I want to get her some fun things to play with. I have a couple of things I already know that I want to buy which includes the anywhere chair from pottery barn and a piano.

I know she LOVES to rock on a a little rocking horse at church in the nursery. So, I can't decide. What should I get?

#1 The rocking puppy?

























2. The Rocking Pony?






























3. The Rocking Butterfly?





























Okay, now naturally, I would want the butterfly. It's just TOO cute! But it's plush. Which means it dirty and I can't bleach it. And I have a dog. So, sometimes his hair gets on things plushy. However, I could use a lint roller and a vaccuum. Plus it's more expensive. I'm not sure that she could get on and off of it because I haven't seen it in person. Have you?
I've seen the pony in person and she loves it. And she loves puppies. So, those are equal to me in terms of price and size and cleanness.

So, what are your thoughts? You have to think SOMETHING, let me know!

2 comments:

Rana November 13, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

I LOVE the rocking butterfly its just too cute! But you're right there is a ton more maintance for it compared to the others! So if I were to choose one I'd go with the puppy. Its still a rocker but an updated version hehe!

Leslie G November 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

I like the pup! I don't know if it's a factor, but you's be able to take the first two outside if you ever wanted too.
Any if haven't already purchased her hybrid chair insert, they have them on ebay. I bid on one a few days ago and got it for $66 with no shipping!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP