Monday, November 9, 2009

my gift.

I meant to post last night since it was Macy Grace's birthday yesterday but she kept us so busy I went to bed having completely forgotten to post! I was exhausted =) I'll make up for it today and make two posts!

We had a fabulous weekend and the weather was gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend to celebrate and have a party on especially for November! The weather was in the 80's! I loved it. We'll probably have a nasty wicked winter until March and I'll be wanting spring so badly but for now, I'll take the fabulous weather.

Last night after I dressed Macy Grace in her jammies and prepared her bottle, we snuggled up together in her rocking chair just as we do everynight and I fed her. She was so tired she turned over and just snuggled up with me and fell asleep. I started praying. I am so blessed. I thanked Him for the healthy, beautiful little girl I have and praying for her life. I'm one of those girls who always wanted to be a mom. I could never decide on a career. (Although I did eventually choose teaching and it was the most fulfilling thing I have ever done besides motherhood!) I just wanted to be a mom. And I am. I'm a mom. A mom to a daughter who is loved more then I ever thought possible. A mom to a spoiled (yet loved!) lil love bug that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. I thanked God for her last night, with tears running down my cheeks, I thanked Him for this priceless gift. A gift that I call Macy Grace.

IMG_1913 web

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP