Monday, March 29, 2010

good morning!

Wow, what a busy last week I had!
I ended up leaving town for the weekend and it was great. I did a little senior photo session with my sister in Oklahoma City. It was windy, but I think I was able to catch a few.
I had the pleasure of meeting up with the beautiful and extremely talented Kim Schmidt of Kim Schmidt Photography. She is a sweetie and a wonderful friend of mine whom I have 'known' through the internet realm for a couple of years now and just had the pleasure of 'meeting' in person! She taught me some good things and it was great to meet up.

I'm currently working on backing up my back up hard drive. I no longer work or save sessions to my laptop hard drive and operate exclusively on external hard drives. I got this gut feeling that today I needed to back up my external, so I am. Go with your gut :) You never, ever know when it'll save your hide :) So, I'm unable to post any pictures while I'm backing up.

Have a blessed day :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP