Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy April :)

I get this ridiculous giddy feeling when April comes around :)
I hate winter. Although I love Christmas, I'm so not a winter person. I get the winter blues, seriously during the months of January and February. March is nice,
but truthfully, here in SW Kansas, March can be just as chilly and drab as January. But April, we are typically in the clear for bright sunny days :) And maybe a little rain, but for the most part snow is out of the picture. Mostly. A few years ago, it snowed 6 inches on my birthday, April 14th. Niiiiice.

Spring is so wonderful in April. I love the pastels that fill the store and little chocolate bunny and chicks, along with easter eggs and frilly dresses. It's such a renewed time of year and season :)

Macy loves it too! It means we get to go outside and she just loves being outdoors. I'm excited to move because we really do plan on having a nicer yard for her to play in. Which means a nicer yard for me to relax in, and to barbeque :) And drink lemonade, because it is like my most favorite drink!

After church last Sunday we snapped a photos, because it's our life, and we love it!

img 001

img 008

img 010

img 012

img 015

img 018

img 019

I love her chubby lil fingers =)

I'm really loving how independent lil love is these days! It's wonderful. I love it when she's hungry she just crawl up in her highchair and wait for me to notice! This morning she had some blueberry pancakes and a clementine cutie orange.

We love those around the house nowadays!

I'm also loving some tulips....what color should I buy? I'm going to the store later today and I'm thinking I need a spring bouquet =)

So excited, my head is rolling over with many many things going on in my life with preparing for peanut, the move, just the general 'nesting' stage of my life, the inability to sit still, always wanting to get things done, spring cleaning, and enjoying life!

No time to slow down =)

Love you all, have a blessed day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

TIna R. April 2, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Oh Mindy you look glowingly gorgeous!

K April 2, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Look at your cute little bump! Love the pictures. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP