Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 on Tuesday

Macy style :)

1. She is now 18 months, no longer an infant according to daycare standards and is officially a toddler. Wow, my little baby :)
2. She weighs in at a good 22 lbs and is 30 inches tall. She wears size 18 month clothes and sometimes 24 months, depending on the style of the clothing. She wears size 3 diapers. Her shoe size is around 4 to 5 depending on the style and maker. Most things these days are unpredictable with her :)
3. She still has little hair, although it is getting longer and slightly thicker, slowly but surely! I have trimmed her 'rat tail' once :)
4. Oh my word, she talks. Alot. And LOUDLY. I'm really not sure that I can really tell you everything she says. She tries to repeat anything you tell her to say, so that makes her vocabulary broad :) She is able to tell me what she wants almost all the time.
5. She has discovered climbing and in her mind, it's not conquered until it's climbed. Makes for a busy mama.
6. She is hilarious. She just does the funnest things. When I say "okie dokie?" she affirmatively repeats "dokie dokie".
7. She's stubborn too. And throws fits. But we are training her the best we can and have seen some positive results. She now knows that is not how to communicate even though it can take several, several sessions before she willingly submits.
8. She fake cries and is quite the drama queen.
9. She imitates very well. She sees you do it once, and she's following your every move.
10. Macy Grace still loves to read, sleeps well, and waves hi and bye to everyone we meet. She now also equates kisses with bye bye, so when she's leaving she has to give out kisses.

She eats pretty well, and loves to be clean and eat with a spoon and fork. She likes to go potty and 'wipe' herself. Although we don't really have the potty training part down or anything, she enjoys the practice. We takes her clothes off and her diaper. Makes for some interesting times when someone is over and she comes prancing out of her room with a bare hiney :) She loves Jake and the other day she sang "I wuv dake, I wuv dake, I wuv u dake, Daddy, I wuv daaaaaaaake!" She amazing. She fills my heart every.single.day. She loves life. Beauty in the small things. She teaches me everyday. I look at her and honestly cannot imagine my life without her. And there are many many days I wonder if I will love my peanut like I love Macy. I know I will. It's something magically in a mother's love, but Macy is so special. She will take this world and dance with it. She loves everyone. In her world, life is on her side. I know I'm gushing, but there just isn't enough time or words to articulate my feelings on motherhood, especially with my amazing Macy Grace.

macy grace 064 web

macy grace 204 web

3 comments:

K May 18, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Awww... =)

Leslie G May 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Gosh she is so darn cute!
PLEASE tell me what you guys are doing when she throws tantrums! Cameron has thrown a few this past week and just won't stop crying/whining, even if I ignore it.

OBS leaders: Renee Bittner & Charish Doty May 21, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

These photos are precious! I am so glad I got to spend some time with her, I still cant believe how big she has gotten.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP