Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June, eh, uh, what......

Yeah. June. Ah..........

Where in the world did May go? It freakin' flew by!

Alot is going on right now with our family, Macy Grace, my pregnancy, photography, moving, so so much. I will begin separating this blog from my general photography blog and this will become or I guess stay, my personal blog.

One reason I feel I haven't blogged lately is because I'm not sure if this is personal or business. I've decided this is personal and through time I will develop a business blog.

I hestitate to post pics here because when someone comes here and sees that I'm 'into' photography and they see my craptastic snapshots from around the house and our life, I just don't know how to think of that :/

So, this will remain a personal blog. Not to say I won't from time to time mention my business but don't come here if you are simply looking for photography :)

Thanks for understanding :)

I WILL provide links to my business work though!!

1 comments:

K June 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

Sounds like a plan! I love looking at candids, even if they aren't the best photography, because they often have their own story to share...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP