Friday, June 18, 2010

cloth diapering

I'm really not sure how much I've put out here about my cloth diapering adventure/experience, but I love to cloth diaper.

I did a little with Macy, life got crazy (imagine that!) with the daycare and quit cloth diapering full-time. I really never got into it like I should have. I went the cheapo route and bought some knock-offs from etsy.com (I love that site!) and regretted that they just weren't as absorbent as I wanted.

Cloth diapering can be VERY VERY overwhelming. As a matter of fact, I don't even visit online forums for cloth diapering, it sends me into orbit. I went into a cloth diapering store - Green Bambino, in OKC - it's the only cloth diapering store I could find in OKC, and I LOVE the store. Morgan is AWESOME! Back to the subject, I went into the store, and just talked with the ladies. I looked, touched, and even smelled the best diapers and I instantly fell in love. I would love for Macy to be potty trained by the end of the year, but I will definitely without a doubt cloth diaper peanut. Now that I know more about what I'm doing, I'm much more confident going into the process =)

The awesome Amber Campbell, one of my photographer friends, posted a wonderful link on her blog about cloth diapering, and she has pictures to show! Hope on over and let her know you appreciate the post =)

Amber Campbell Photography

2 comments:

Rachel July 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

I have a cloth diapering blog as well :) cding101.blogspot.com

Lindsay July 30, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Just read this post and that is exactly what I am hoping to do this weekend :) I am planning on going to The Green Bambino too just for them to educate me!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP