Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm 34 weeks pregnant!!! Woohoo!
2. Macy loves to play with playdoh :)

june 001

june 004

june 005

june 009

3. I took pictures of Macy before church the other day.

june 023

june 025

june 029

june 031

4. We got Jeremy to snap one of us together :)

june 035

5. Macy woke up one morning happy in her new bed and I had to snap a few pics of her CRAZY hair :)

june 051

june 053

june 055

6. And she LOVES to read her books. I left her room and heard her reading so had to grab my camera and go back in to spy on her. She was in a good mood, so she let me stay =)

june 057

june 059

june 060

june 061

june 064

june 065

june 067

june 069

7. At VBS the kiddos were 'watch dogs' and they got these little dog noses, Macy loved hers and didn't want to take it off at all!

june 073

8. When Macy throws fit or is unkind and I am correcting her, I try to teach her a Bible verse to say. Well, I was teaching her, "Be kind one to another." She is supposed to repeat the phrases after me.
Me: Be
Macy: Be
Me: kind
Macy: kind
Me: one
Macy: one
Me: to
Macy: THREE!!!!
Um.....okay, at least we getting out counting numbers down!

9. I can't get over how different this pregnancy has been from Macy's! I am so tired all day long. I have finally realized it doesn't matter how much caffiene I consume, how many naps I take or how long I sleep at night, I will NOT have energy until after I deliver this baby :) And baby not even then!

10. I'm not going to mention that I left the laundry unfolded on my dryer for a couple of days so now that it's all wrinkley again, I'm having to rewash it all. I have been such a slacker. And I'm for sure not mentioning that I left a load in the washer for 2 days. Yes, it's getting rewashed with vinegar and detergent as we speak. Darn it, I was doing SOOOOO good at keeping up too!

1 comments:

K June 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Love the one-two-three! lol

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP