Wednesday, April 16, 2008

11 weeks 4 days

I have been so stinkin exhausted, I just don't know what's up. I feel like my blood sugar is off as well. I'm really hoping I don't get gestational diabetes, for some reason, that really concerns me. I have my dr's appt this afternoon, please pray we hear a heartbeat. My what was once m/s (which I thought had subsided) has suddenly turned into night sickness, and it sucks. It's really kicking my butt. I just come home after work and sleep all night. I tried to eat oatmeal and toast this morning (because I didn't eat supper, I was hungry this morning), but I only got in about 6 bites. I just couldn't do it. Altogether I just feel different, tired, nauseous, light-headed, and thirsty. I'm praying for a good report this afternoon, I'll be back then to report the dr's visit.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP