Friday, April 18, 2008

"Have fun with your baby"

I must start by saying that I have the best group of students. Onry, you better believe it, my class is 70% male, but so, so precious. I told my students today that I am having a baby, and they were all so cute. They were excited, and then a little while later, this little boy said, "We forgot to say 'Congratulations!'" So, all the kids took their turn giving me a hug and offering their congrats. Then when it was time to leave, one boy said, "Have fun with your baby teacher, see you later!" And out the door he flew! It was so cute. I tried to explain that it will be a few months before the baby comes out of my tummy, and got out the calendar and showed them all the months before November. I think a few of them understood, the others are probably sitting on pins and needles all weekend, waiting to see that baby on Monday! They'll be in for a surprise =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP