Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A good dr's appt!

I had my appt, it went very good. I've gained 1 lb and we heard the baby's wonderful heartbeat! I'm so happy =)

It was the neatest thing. I was so worried about it, my heart started beating so fast. I layed down on the table and my dr started to feel for my uterus, which he found immediately and was like, right there. He got his doppler and as soon as he put it on me we had a heartbeat, he didn't have to move it around or look for it. I was so excited!!! After he was done, he said, well, you can tell everyone that the heartbeat was 164, so, and he looked at Jeremy and said, sorry, you're out of luck, they say that means girl, of course, they're only right 50% of the time! hehehehe! We talked for a little bit and then we left. Jeremy was sorta sounding down and I asked him, aren't you excited?!? He said, yeah, but the dr said it's a girl! I said no he didn't he was teasing. (Jeremy is so adimant about not finding out the gender). It was good day =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP