Thursday, July 3, 2008

back from dr

I had a good visit with the dr. He said I'm growing right on schedule. It was simple and brief. He measured my belly and we heard the heartbeat - 150 bpm. He asked if I feel the baby, and it was so fun to be able to tell him about it. They cultured me for strep throat because I'm not feeling well and my throat is sore, which came back negative. He said my leg cramps were normal, and that lovly kicked-in-the-crotch-feeling, well, it's normal too! Oy.
So, I'm normal, baby's good, he thought the baby maybe weighs around a 1 lb and as a total, I've gained 11 lbs. My next appt is Tuesday, August 5th, and they will be testing me for gestational diabetes. We're just moving right along!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP