Tuesday, July 15, 2008

so much to catch up on!

Over the weekend my lil bro got married to the love of his life Miranda. It was a beautiful simple wedding down in Oklahoma and we had a great time, pics to come!
While we were down in the city area, we decided to do some shopping for the baby, and it was a success. We were able to start our registery at Babies-r-Us, which was nearly a suicide attempt being a weekend, but we survived. Jeremy was awesome, he really didn't complain at all! He did make a comment that being in a store with more than 50% pregnant women felt very hormonal. It was also cute, he said he learned something. When I tell I say we have an accident, he is not to just go out to the car and bring in a diaper, he needs to bring the WHOLE bag =) He said some poor guy is learning that the hard way! He decided it would be a good job for him to scope out the video/baby monitoring systems to see what would be the best for us. He came back sorta urgent and said, babe, what trimester are you? (He's never asked that before, I didn't even think he knew what trimesters were!) I said the end of my 2nd, why? He took me over to a section that I just HAD to see, and in your early 3rd trimester you can use this awesome machine to hear the baby move and the heartbeat and talk to the baby through a 'special' microphone. He was stoked. We bought it. He was easy to please! We haven't tried it yet, maybe tonight.

I have alot of housework to catch up on and then I'm headed out to my grandparents for a week to spend some much needed R&R, I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comments:

K July 17, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

I can't believe Sid is married! That's awesome. :) I tried to look at the pics, but you have to have an account.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP