Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Almost every year now for the past 20 years at our church, we have had a patriotic musical that is presented to the entire community and surrounding areas. It's just awesome, truly it is. I have grown up with a great sense of pride in being an American and a deep respect for the men and women who serve and protect our country; and I believe I owe this in great party to our Liberty presentation. This is program is first class, all the way around. The choir practices at least twice a week for 6 months leading up to the night of the program. We have the military and awesome video presentations along with a 60 voice choir singing about Patrotism, Praise, and Prayer. I love being in America. Here is a picture of Jeremy and I last night after the program.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP