Monday, June 30, 2008

new things

I bought the cutest little boy onsie the other day...I know, I know. If baby jermin isn't a boy, well, Alicia or Abby or one of my friends, I'm sure will have a boy and I can 'pass it on'. But it IS cute, and I'm a sucker for red, big time.



And this is the bib we bought in Las Vegas for our little bean (we lurvvve m&m's):



I thought you would be able to read it, but this is what it says: "Somebody who loves me went to m&m world Las Vegas and brought me back this bib"

Anyone know why my pics are so pixelly?

3 comments:

K June 30, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Cute!

Jill July 3, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

I'm a sucker for red too! Where did you get that? I love it! It remindes me of the one Jill made... http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2008/04/necktie-onesie.html

Love them!!!

mindy July 3, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

I got it at Walmart - of all places, but it's so cuuuuute.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP