Wednesday, June 25, 2008

we have a baby bump

Literally, a baby bump =) My baby is very active and moves ALOT. I was laying down this morning after having some juice and the baby really got to moving. I told Jeremy to feel my tummy and see if he could feel the movement, and after about a minute, he asked if I was feeling anything. I said no, then, BAM!, and bump, it was precious. Jeremy said, "Was that it?" I said yes and it happened again. He felt the bump!! I was really excited. He said it was such a little thump, I assured him how little the baby is and it is just a little thump at first, but it'll get stronger. He said he's excited to be able to see my tummy moving, and I am too. I think it's just precious.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP