Friday, June 6, 2008

insanely distracted

Oy, we are leaving for our fabulous vacation in less than 24 hours =) I'm making a list of things to do and so far the list is half a page long. But that's okay, because I'm getting organized on everything left to do. However, the OCD in my life is hendering me. I can not find my swimsuit, grrr. The thing is is this is a cute, new maternity swim suit and I want to wear it, I need it. And I cannot find it. I have almost tipped this house upside down. Jeremy is telling me to look for it later and get other things done, uh, I can't do that, I just can't focus on anything else until I have that in my suitcase. Umph.
Please pray for me, I even looked in the refridgerator =) That maybe, just maybe, had an alternative motive behind it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP