Saturday, December 5, 2009

the weekend

Last night we had our adult sunday school class Christmas party for the church and it was great! We bellied up to some delicious Italian food and scrumptous desserts and were completely entertained by a live highschool jazz band. I had the extremem pleasure of sleeping in this morning til 8:30! I can't tell you the last time I slept in that late ;) And Jeremy came home from work and took Macy Grace so I laid in bed even longer until around 9:00! It was heaven.
My friend Michelle and I had plans to attend the Christmas craft show and I bought my favorite cinnamon roasted pecans and a few new headbands and bows for lil lady love. I also bought a Christmas ornament personalized with our names on it for 2009.
I had a couple of quick photo sessions this afternoon then we bundled up and headed downtown for the annual christmas parade. It was SO cold but I love going. They give away a huge prize every year and we didn't win (we've never won!) but I enjoy going anyways.
Christmas is just around the corner and it makes me sorta sad. I love what Christmas represents and stands for but I hate that it goes by so quickly. It is the most wonderful time of the year!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP