Tuesday, December 1, 2009

yada yada yada

So, where do I start? What do I say?? I've never in all my days been at a lack for words, oh just kidding...

This will be very random!!

So, December 1st. Wow. Christmas. I have bought one thing! We aren't sure who we are buying for this year. I think just immediate famiy. We are cutting back right now. So, for little miss Macy Grace, we bought her a rocking pony. It was a good deal at the day after thanksgiving sale at walmart.

No, I didn't do the black friday thing. Kinda. I normally do and love it. But this year it really didn't seem like there was much to go out for. But lil love bug had other ideas. She was up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:45am. Yup. So, we went shopping. By the time we got out of the house, it was almost 7, so the crowd had definitely thinned out. That's wrong. The crowd thins out by 7am. Oh well. I did get a couple of things, not presents though!

I haven't even hardly bought anything. I know what I'm getting J, but that's it. I need to start crackin on that.

We put up our tree - before thanksgiving. Now, that's something I never do. But Macy Grace was sick two weeks ago and the daycare was closed so I had the time to get everything out and put it all up and away. I'm glad I did it. It's pretty.

We also permantely accessorized by buying 5 and ordering 1 more standout wall canvases to form a collage on our massive empty wall space. It's all of Macy Grace. I enjoy looking at her and it definitely helps the wall not feel so blah! I'll post some pics later.

We tried to take our family Christmas picture. Yeah that didn't go so well! I need to just schedule a family shoot with a photographer, but I'm lazy about it.

And for some ridiculous reason I attempted Macy's Christmas photos ALONE! That was ugly. And bad. I needed some meds after that one!

For Macy's birthday party I have about 10 photos. That's it! I was so busy and Jeremy didn't do a great job at keeping up with the photography for me! Macy didn't eat her cake either. I don't know if she didn't like the way it tasted or getting dirty or all the people watching her, but she only had a few bites then wanted her milk. She loved playing with all the kiddos and did pretty well at unwrapping her gifts. She just hammed it up for everyone.

Jeremy and I bought her a climbing treehouse slide and it is the perfect size. We also bought her her first Dr's kit and a book that reads and sings as you turn the pages. She got lots of cute clothes and toys from her friends. We had a fabulous time.

Thanksgiving was nice. We went to my parents house and ate a ridiculous amout of turkey dinner. It was very delicous!

Thanks to Aunt Rana, Jeremy and I even got a little evening date out! We went to see A Christmas Carol and eat dinner. It was very nice. Then Sunday afternoon I had a girl babysit Macy and Jeremy and I went to see The Blind Side, I loved it, it was a great movie.

I knew this would be so random, but wanted to update on a few things. Enjoy your day!

1 comments:

Myndee December 1, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Fun update! We got Kadence a Dr. kit for Christmas- how does Macy like hers?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP