Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Last night the christian school had their annual Christmas Cantata and it was great! My brother Dalton had the male lead and my sister Lindsey had a supporting female part. They did a fabulous job!
2. It's snowing!!! Not a alot. But it is sinfully cold out, read, like single digits, and the wind is blowing, but we have SNOW!!
3. We have an insanely busy month, but isn't that how all Decembers are? I wish it wasn't so crazy, people start to not enjoy it. I love the festivities of Christmas.
4. Jeremy has to work Christmas Eve, Christmas night, and New Years Eve this year :(
5. Macy is 13 months today!
6. She is taking steps but not fully walking!
7. I'm super super excited for this weekend. Me and a couple of friends are heading to the bigger city to do some Christmas shopping. A girls weekend - no kids! We're thinking indulging in ridiculously yummy food, catching a movie, and some great sales!
8. There is a play on Thursday night at the college theatre called Little Woman and I'm dying to go. I love that movie. Must call for tickets! Miranda, wanna go??
9. Okay I wrote this on Tuesday then never finished so it's a few days off!
10. The daycare has been crazy. Kids sick, parents off. Macy sick. We just can't catch a break! Pray for us!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP