Wednesday, July 22, 2009

8 months

My sweet baby girl,
The one thing that stands out in my mind about this month is the army crawl. Gosh, I love that army crawl. It is so adorable. And you are so quick. My heart just melts when you scoot to me and pull on my feet and I look down and you are staring up at me with those big, brown eyes. And your eyelashes. I love those eyelashes. That is what most people comment on when they look at you are those big, brown eyes and long, thick eyelashes. They gorgeous. And you didn't get it from me! Your daddy has long eyelashes. And I suppose the brown eyes are a mixture of my hazel eyes and daddy's blue eyes.

Macy Grace, you have filled our life with so much love and joy. We just enjoy watching you play with your toys. Especially your carrot bat. It's a long, orange, plastic carrot that is shaped like a bat. It is as long as you are but you love it. You enjoy most of the big plastic toys. Like your sword, bowling pin, and golf club. It's hilarious. You talk to your toys and kick your legs. And smile. The smile. It's huge and lights up your entire face.

On the 4th of July you watched some fireworks in the dark sky sitting on my lap at great grandma Betty's and you loved them. You really didn't make much sound but you would look at me then just look back at the display. It was cute. You took your first long car ride (6 hours!) to your great grandma Betty's and were a very good girl.

You love animals but don't like the grass. It's nice that way. I can put you on a blanket and you hardly never crawl off it outside because of the grass.

You change more and more everyday, it's just amazing. You also sit up all by yourself. And you look very grown up when you do. You still love baths and have been swimming several times. You enjoy most all of your food except ham and gravy. I don't blame you. It stunk!! I think you especially love your plain veggies and bananas. You will suck on a sippy cup and are VERY clingy to your mama. But you love daddy too. And Jake. You love to pet on Jake.

You take two naps a day, one in the morning for about an hour and one in the afternoon for about two hours. You sleep really great all night. We still don't have any teeth, but the bottom two look really really close. And you don't like it. At all.

Lil love bug, I pray for you everyday. You mean the world to me and daddy and we couldn't love you more. It is amazing how much you have changed my outlook on life, so much that words can't describe. You are sunshine. I love you.

With all my love forever,
Momma
xoxoxo

Your stats:
18 lbs 27 1/2 inches




1 comments:

###### July 23, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

congrats on the love...great feeling from your blog.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP