Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I've been crazy busy shooting pics and practicing. My day goes like this. Up at 6am with the lil love bug. Daycare from 7am-6pm. 6pm head out and try to get some pics of ANY willing subject! haha, and sometimes NOT so willing! Home by 7pm. Feed Macy. Play with Macy. Bath, book, boob, bed for Macy by 9pm. Study, read, edit, reread, re-edit. My eyes are burning and watering by 11pm. Go to bed. Start all over. It's great!

2. Here is one of my willing (i think ;) )subjects, she's gorgeous. Both of them. They are sisters. The blond is my sister in law. PS: I didn't ask you, is it okay if I share these on the world wide web? Thnks!
miranda

miranda 4bw

miranda 3

3. I won't comment on the willingness of this one.

macy 2 copy horz

4. Or this one.

baylie

5. I realized I have yet to publish lil love's 8 month letter. Will do that. Soon.

6. I leave next Wednesday with Macy Grace on her very first ever plane ride. I did myself a huge favor though. We are flying out of here, which is way more expensive, but I just couldn't travel 3-4 hours in a car to a major airport, load up an 8 month old and fly across the country by myself. Just couldn't do it. Any tips for air travel with a baby?

7. I mentioned it briefly. But lil love is taking the bottle. It has been a struggle for 4 months. She hasn't let that thing even touch her lips. It was ridiculous. She just likes skin. I thought for a long time it was the formula. Nope. She wouldn't take breastmilk pumped either. I'm not sure what the break through was, but I'm not complaining. I basically just didn't give up. I kept offering it over and over again. Finally she accepted it. Maybe it was the $20 bribe ;) But I didn't say that....

8. This lil man was okay with my big, black box

kyle l

9. I think that for supper tonight we are going to have barbeque pork sandwiches and potato salad.

10. Did I ever tell you that one time I blew up a bottle of yellow finger nail polish in the microwave!?! I'll have to share that sometime.

3 comments:

K July 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

LOL @ 10...

Lauren Bryson July 22, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

I have a 5 mo old little girl and we fly often (every three months or so) b/c all of my family is in FL and we live in KY, anyways it always helps me to get to the airport super early, i've had poopy diapers, and feedings that weren't planned. Become good at changing her on your lap, and don't feel funny nursing on the plane, most people will look away when they realize what you are doing. Hope that helps. :)

heathergyoung July 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog :)

Macy is beautiful. So is your work! I didn't know you were a photographer!

~ Heather

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP