Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10 on Tuesday!

Tuesday again?
Here goes!

1. Macy now says Dada, baba, and aaaaaak (for Jake!) and dddja anytime she sees a puppy or kitty! It is cuuuuuute!

2. I'm helping coach volleyball this year again. I didn't coach last year because, well, I was great with child!, but I'm excited to be working it again. Practice was today at 6:00 and I'm SO tired because of it!

3. Photography things are going great! I love it. I can't wait to do this full-time! I have two more skill building/portfolio building sessions this week. If you know someone in my area who would be willing to let me torcher them (haha! j/k!) with my camera and sign a model release for my portfolio, send them my way! I'm not charging for these sessions.

4. School has started and things are great around here! I really love this time of year - warm weather + a schedule and routine = perfecto.

5. Head over to my sil's blog and check out lil love and her lil puppy! Too cute!

6. We still haven't decided about the cruise. I have such mixed feelings about it!

7. Have I mentioned I'm working on a website and new blog? I am. It's ALOT of work. And that is why I've been MIA around here. But when that gets all set up I'll back and it'll be bigger then ever =)

8. Anyone want to take a guess at how many times a day I say the following? Share. Be Nice. No, no! I'll give your two guesses! hahaha....

9. We moved our office (computer/desk/file cabinet/printer) into our bedroom. Something I was TOTALLY against for like forever. But it works. Not long term. But for now. I have a laptop and that mostly hangs out on the dining room table I'm still pining to move out! It's in the process.

10. I bought some amazing outdoor chairs from an auction for an unbelieveable low price of $9 each. I bought 4. I love them. I wasted almost a whole day at the ridiculously HOT auction. But it was worth it. I'm okay with how they look now, although in the future I'm thinking of redoing them. Put that at the bottom of my enormous to-do list!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP