Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 9 months

My lil sunshine,
This has been a very fun and eventful month and growing month for you my lil bean.
You have grown so much and are still the cutest thing ever!
I love your army crawl, it is the cutest thing. You push yourself up on all fours and will rock there, but then just get down on your tummy and army crawl ridiculously fast straight across the floor! You have also mastered the tummy to knees to sitting up position all by yourself. It is so cute and so big girl. The one thing that has made me sad this month is that Thursday morning I looked in your room and you were standing! You made pulled yourself up in your crib. It was so cute. Also, last Saturday, August 2nd, you said dada. You do alot of jabber but whenb we say say dada you get all shy and bashfull and sometimes will blurt it out, dada!
Another big thing this month is that you took your first airplane ride. You and I left Liberal on the itty bitty airplane landed in Denver then boarded a big airplane to Portland. We saw your great grandma and great great grandma. Along with lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles. You were a great guest and everyone just loved all over you. One thing in life you will never need to worry about is if people love you. You are loved alot and by many different people. You need wonderful on the airplane ride, mostly you just slept.
You are still trying to cut two bottom teeth, they are soclose to breaking through.
One thing that amazes people about you is your feet! You lay down on your back and use those feet for everything. You hold books with your feet, your bottle, your toys. You have even picked up things with your toes! Your feet are so little but you use them very well.
You play with all kinds of toys and LOVE long ribbons or cords or shoe laces. Anything long and dangley is what you want to play with!
You eat very well. You have started use your pincer crasp (which, oh.my.goodness, it is the CUTEST thing EVER! Your tiny little fingers picking up things is adorable!) to eat anything you can find. I have to watch you really close! You love to feed yourself green beans and bananas along with your snack cheetos.
You love animals. Any animals. And when you see them you make a loud squeal and point and smile. You have gotten to pet on Jake more and get so happy when you do.
Truly Macy Grace, I could go on and on. You are amazing. Daddy and I love you more than we could ever imagine. You are a priceless gift from God and we love you. You light up my life everyday. You are my sunshine.
I love you lady bug ~ xoxoxo.
With all my love forever,
Momma

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP