Friday, August 21, 2009

macy and brody

Believe it or not I have actually started my recap of your trip to Oregon last month. One of the biggest highlights was getting to hang out with one of my most bff's (haha) in the WHOLE world and her son, Brody (Macy's newest bff!!). We had a fun time and of course, it's NEVER long enough. You know when you have a fab friendship for LIFE when even though you haven't seen each other in several years, you pick up right where you left off, as no time spaned between you. Lid, I love you and lil B and it WILL NOT be three years until I see you again. xoxox

Enjoy the slideshow. PS: These are basically unedited straight out of camera shots, I don't have time to edit so many pictures! haha

2 comments:

K August 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Looks like fun!

Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

I absolutely loved the slideshow. You did a great job!! I am so glad we got to see eachother. Love you Moo!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP