Wednesday, May 21, 2008

another dr's appt

On May 14th, I ventured to the dr's office for another anticipated visit to my baby dr. It was short and sweet. My weight gain was at a whole 2lbs, so I'm proud of myself. I was in my 16th week at the appt, I heard the heart beat and it was beating steadly at 155 bpm, still girl territory ;) Um, who's to say?!? I love the excitement of not knowing. The guessing, the 'feeling', the look, everything. It will be a blast to find out on D-day.

My next appt is June 5th, and we will have the big ultrasound. I will get to see my baby for the first time. I'm excited. When people ask about me finding out, I just have to say, that I have no desire right now to know if it's a boy or a girl. It doesn't appeal to me. It's like I know it's supposed to be a surprise and it feels too early to know. I'm not supposed to know what I'm having yet, and I like it that way.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP