Friday, May 23, 2008

you're big!

Jeremy and I decided yesterday at the last minute to head oot for the night and we just got home. I'm doing good, feeling great. I got my first rude pregnant comment.

I was at the store and standing at the counter I asked if I could order a piece of pizza. After getting it and starting to leave, the lady asked, when are you due? I sorta stumbled over my words as I'm wasn't prepared for that. I said November, she replied with, whoa, you're big! I was shocked! I really don't think I looked all the pregnant yesterday. I was wearing some comfy baggy capris and a billowy tank. I was comfy, what if I wasn't pregnant? I wasn't holding my stomach or anything to make her think I was pg. Now, I know I have big boobs, but that isn't because of the pregnancy, it's just the way I am. I just don't understand people think they can be rude.

I really wasn't insulted, because I'm pg and proud, but still, you don't say something like that. I didn't take it personal. But for the note, this is what I was wearing...I really don't think I look that pregnant, fat maybe, but not obviously pregnant to make such assumption!

Ignore the hair and dorky look of my face, I'm tired!

3 comments:

Leslie G May 23, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

Wow! that was rude! I would have said... " yep I'm pregnant- what's your excuse?" =) j/k.
Anyway, you look so cute!

Anonymous May 23, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Hey there momma...I get that a lot now. What I hate is...wow you are huge ru sure it's not twins? That really upsets me. I know I am prego but I am not and do not look that big...ugh. Ppl just need to stop and think. Well I miss you and think you are just the most beautiful exp. mommy there is. Love you 3

K May 26, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Whoa...way rude on their part! You're not big; you're cute. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP