Wednesday, May 21, 2008

finally catching up!

Oh my goodness, it has been ridiculously CRAZY!!! I think I'm catching up at least here in my blog. It is my first day of summer vacation =) and while I couldn't be more thrilled my list of things to do is ever increasing. And I WILL be completely caught up by our vacation! Yes, a vacation, I need one!

Last weekend we had the life changing event of highschool graduation to attend, and I was the photographer! I have a good 500 photos from the banquet to reception that I need to proof. It will take forever, but it will get done. It was wonderful to spend time with my family, I love every one of them so much. My bro was in town, TJ and Sheena, and my aunt Jo and uncle Herold came down also. We celebrated Tiffany's graduation and it was very emotional. She is so beautiful (as you will see) and is on a path of a successful future.

I'm going to post a some pics, and I will just be in one of them. I looked like beached whale, the hair style didn't do anything for me. Bummer. Oh, well. Enjoy!







1 comments:

K May 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Is that Tiffany Prater? I remember when she was in kindergarten! I officially feel old. ;P

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP