Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 on Tuesday

It's 10 on Tuesday!!!!!

1. Did you notice my new title? "live the life you love" I decided that since I know longer have a bean in belly, the title wasn't fitting. However, I do live the life that I love, so that title seemed right.
2. I'm just loving Macy Grace more and more, she changes everyday. And she has a new love - her mobile!!! It is absolutely adorable and she just kicks her legs and swings her arms and laughs while it spins.
3. Today is clean Tuesday, I have about 9 loads of laundry to do!
4. I'm stocking the mail...I have several packages that should be arriving this week, one of which includes my prized speedlite for my camera - eeee!!!
5. I am seriously one of the most impatient persons when it comes to wanting something and having to wait for it. For example, when I order something, anything, I HATE waiting for it to arrive - hate it. I want it here NOW!!!
6. Macy Grace has her first shots on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to it.
7. I'm really trying to get everything in my life organized and more on a day to day routine and it's hard. Mostly because we are considering moving AGAIN and using this house for my new business - a home daycare. (more on that later!)
8. Here's a picture of lil love





9. Anyone have any advice of how to help my labrador retreiver not shed so much, it's driving me nuts....

10. One word motto for 2009 - SIMPLIFY =) I'm simplifing my life and it's MUCH over due.

2 comments:

Rana January 8, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

I love the bow! Its adorable!

K January 8, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Let me know about the dog hair thing...lol. I'm acquiring two with Jeremy..and...yeah. Anyway. =) Macy Grace is adorable as always!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP