Thursday, January 8, 2009

2 Months

Today marks the 2 month birthday of lil love Macy Grace.
Dear itty bitty,
I can't believe how fast you have grown, you amaze me everyday. Everyday I love you more and more and I'm just fathomed at how much I can love you, just when I think I couldn't possibly love you more, I do.
You are incredibly cute and funny. You love to smile and laugh and kick your legs. It completely warms my heart when you awake in the morning and start cooing - I peek over the edge of your bassinet and you just smile SO big and kick your legs. However, I'm feeling betrayed, like part of your heart is being lent elsewhere - the victim - your new mobile.







You love it and while I appreciate your love for Mozart and rotating goofy looking animals, I would appreciate some love too ;) Seriously though, it is wonderful that you can be entertained so easily.
You have discovered your hands and love to chew on them. You smile brilliantly whenever you are told how adorable and beautiful you are, hmmm, I wonder where that comes from!?!
Your sleeping habits are nice, you sleep about 7 hours at night before awaking for some groceries then usually fall back asleep for about 2 hours. I love you for that!
Overall you are a very good baby, you enjoy your swing and playmat. You like going for rides but usually protest if I buckle you up in your car seat for too long before we get going. You make all sorts of fun noises and I can never tire of your lil yawns and babbles. I also love it when after you eat you press your big, plumpy lips together and barely smile; it's that look that says "hmmm, delicious".
You also currently have the cutest muffin top and double chin. You normally can be found wearing big bows and headbands not to be mistaken for a boy! Everywhere you go you attract people and I hope you keep that vibrance for a long long time.
You had your well baby dr's appointment today and weighed in at 11 lbs 10 oz and are 21 3/4" long. You had your first round of vaccinations and you are quite the trooper. I had to hold your lil arms while the nurse stuck you with 3 different shots and I teared up a bit seeing you scream, it seriously broke my heart. I'm sorry baby.
I love you more than you'll ever understand lil love, xoxoxo, Momma

2 comments:

K January 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Two months! Wow!

Mommy Moreno January 11, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

OMG! we call Brooklyn 'itty bitty' too! Thats funny - her uncle started it and now the cousins call her that too. hehe.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP