Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Macy Grace is doing very well sleeping. Last night I fed her at 6:30 and snuggled up on the couch with her until around 9:00, then I gave her a bath and fed her around 10:00 and she slept until 7:30 this morning! Yeah =)
2. Then after she woke up I changed her, fed her, and laid her in her crib and she watched her mobile and put herself back to sleep - just crazy!
3. I'm pretty excited about going to a movie tonight with my friend Katy, we are watching Bride Wars!
4. I'm really itching to get outside and take some pictures. I'm ready for spring. Although I can't complain too much, we've had, like, no snow this year. And the average temp is around 55 degrees this week.
5. I'm really not sure how much I've discussed this, but I'm opening a daycare. And I'm so excited to get it started. The thought of lots of kids stuff neatly organized on shelfs and in clear, labeled containers really makes me happy =)
6. Blogger friend Jennifer has a really cute nursery playroom, it certainly gives me the itch to create a fun place for Macy Grace!
7. Personal opinion, I love history, but the inauguration of Barack Obama is overrated.
8. In accordance with my motto for this year of "just simplify" I am purging my closet. It is much overdue, I have a few things in there from highschool ::shudder:: (at least most of it still fits!)
9. We are still trying to decide what to do with our living situations, it's a never ending circle.
10. And my quote of the year: "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simper." - Albert Einstein
Perfect.

1 comments:

K January 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Yup...overrated... =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP