Thursday, January 15, 2009

ugh....

I started this posted to stay that I just don't know why I'm feeling another down day, and that I don't want to get dressed and do my makeup and hair and for once I wished being a nun and only showing my eyeballs would be acceptable; then I remembered, I'm getting ready to go to a funeral. And I don't know anyone who gets excited about that. But even though I'll be fighting the blistering cold temps of single digits before the wind chill, I really want to honor Willa's amazing life, so I'll attend. And I need a kick in the booty because it starts in 40 mintues!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Hey girl. It is so COLDDDDDDDDD here to. I don't like it. I don't know how this works but I opened a blog under mama munson. Let me know if yousee it. Love you and miss you all so much. I want to get down to Macy Grace before she graduates school!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Hello girlie. How's it going? I have opened a blog on here (i think) it is under mama munson. Let me know if yousee it. I love and miss you guys sooooooooooo much. Want to get up there and see the little one before she graduates school!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. Take care. Aunt Jo

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP