Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 on tuesday

1. I have lots of pictures to share!!!

look mom, no hands!




tell me this isn't adorable!!! I dare you!



she's getting SO big!!



and WHO doesn't love drool?



2. I'm working up a playroom for lil love and her lil baby friends, and I NEED this rug, it will be perfect!



3. Sunday was Macy Grace's baby dedication at church it went really well, we celebrated with 3 of lil love's other friends being dedicated and she wore a beautiful cinderella dress!



4. My new speedlite flash is incredible I LOVE it!!! My christmas money was extremely well spent!

5. I got to see Bride Wars last week at it was really cute and the perfect movie to see with my best girlfriend.

6. Gosh, this is tough, not much happens in my boring life!!!!

7. We have snow and I don't like it, I know I've mentioned it many times, but I need nice warm weather year round!

8. I'm making country style boneless ribs for dinner, yum!

9. On Monday I'll start my first day of my daycare, and I have one lil baby boy enrolled =)

10. I talked to one of my old friends on facebook today and we were reminiscing of the days of pagers and hanson parties....lol, we were so cool =)

2 comments:

Leslie G January 31, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Macy Grace is gorgeous! We're about to dedicate Cameron too. =) I saw in an earlier post that you were starting a home daycare. I SO wish you lived here because I would use you!
Hope all is well!

Rachel February 3, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

she is so cute and getting SOO big! Bright is no NEARLY as advanced with his head holding!! :)

And his dedication is coming soon! How wonderful you had Macy Grace's!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP