Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I have to go a few days without posting so I have something to write about, haha
2. Because yes, my life is just THAT ho-hum lol
3. Ah, the Bachelor, it ended last night just how I would have wanted it to. I reeeeeeeeally like Melissa, but I also think Molly is a good fit for Jason; however, he's in a tough bind, because I think he really likes all the girls and especially Jill
4. Our ladies meeting tonight was incredible. God showed up and moved and in an awesome way - I LOVE my church =)
5. I want some new bedding for lil love's room. I know, I know, she's only 3 months, but still, it's darling....check it out! But I'm in between the idea of going for it, or making her current room more girly (remember it was gender neutral and I'm just totally not feeling it!) and waiting until she's older to buy the new bedding, but that is such a long ways away!
6. That's right itty bitty is 3 months old, I'll write a post about that tomorrow =)
7. Macy Grace just got some of the cutest clothes for this summer, I never knew shopping for a little girl would be so addicting =)
8. Jeremy and I are attending a Valentine Banquet this weekend, and he doesn't want to go, that makes me sad, but we're going anyways whether he likes it or not because I bought his ticket tonight!
9. Ah, valentines day, the one day a year that is totally overrated but yet so fun ;) I had a friend once who called it nothing more than a 'hallmark' holiday lol
10. I received my daycare license on Friday, woot woot

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP