Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ah...

Today came at a perfect time. I was really starting to find myself in a funk and I need to stay out of those, it's not good for my health. I hate cold weather and I'm so ready for spring, so despite what the ground hog said, I'm hoping spring is on the way. I took a walk with lil love in tow (the stroller!) we hit the pavment. I walked 2.3 miles in blissful 68 degree sunshine - so wonderful. Pair that up with my wii fit this morning, shredded wheat, grilled chicken breast and 3 slices of cheddar cheese, I feel WONDERFUL!!! Other good news - the forecast calls for this weather at least through Friday - woohoo =)


Now, itty bitty better get to sleep. She slept through the walk, but still needs to sleep a little longer and it's killing me because I know she is so stinkin cute in her room just talking up a storm and I need in on the convo, but she needs to sleep. Me and her, we'll talk later =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP