Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Macy Grace has been SO needy these last few days. It's ridiculous. She starts out great in the morning, but by the evening, it's a fussy, needy lil love.
2. I should reeeeeally start doing these on Wednesdays, seems like I have better days on Wednesdays.
3. Check out this picture, aren't her lips just perfect?

4. I want a bread box. I know how random is THAT!?!
5. Yesterday was Pancake Day =) Yes, really. In my town, every year we have a Pancake Day and a weekend full of festivities that lead into Pancake Day, and to this day, school is even let out for the holiday!
6. Today was simply a perfect day. Almost. The weather was a gorgeous 75, a light breeze, sun shining....ah, PERFECT. Lil love was cooperative and I was even able to take a shower AND do my hair BEFORE 11am.
7. I wore a pre-Macy pair of jeans today.



8. So, we're on a budget. What's weird about that? Most people are. Well, I haven't really been on one since I've been married. I mean, I have, but I haven't. I have never only taken so much money to the grocery store and made myself stay within that money range. Please understand that doesn't mean I could just spend frivolously, I knew mentally what was normal and acceptable for me to spend on groceries. We have decided that we have a few goals monetarily and we will need to start living within our budget. Oh, the B word, ouch. And because of this change we are temporarily not using our debit cards. I went to the bank and withdrew $150 and was determined to do my shopping within that amount. And I succeeded. I checked out and the total came to a whoopin' $149.05!!! I was excited =) I told the checker that's awesome, my goal was under $150 and it happened - yeah, I'm one of those girls! So, I had a few cents in change to make it out with a diet coke!

9. Here's a cute pic from today



and this one



10. Okay, so the NEWS! I have 2 things. I hope I don't let you down on the excitment, but I did warn you that it is probably more exciting for me than you, but here it is. I WON a FREE COMPLIMENTARY session fee from what appears to be a pretty good photographer down in OKC! I'm pretty excited =) So, when we hop on down there for my brother Sid's college graduation we'll get our pictures taken, I'm really looking forward to it!
And secondly, remember my IDEA? I was planning on printing all of my entries from 2008 and put them in a book. I mentioned it to J and he was game for the project. Well, I started thinking about it and thought that with today's technology there has to be something a little more, well, put together than just a printer and a binder. I decided to check out my favorite book making website blurb and see what they offered. Actually, it's my favorite just because of what they have to offer, I've never personally ordered a book through them, but that will change very soon...anyhow, back to my story. My plan was to check into making a book by just copying my blog entries and working a few layouts. Well, low and behold, what do I find on the fabulous website? Nothing more than a blog to book feature that virtually creates a book for you simply by logging into your blog and transfering the enteries (pictures and all) straight into your book!! Then you can select different layouts for different pages and everything, it's PERFECT! I was ECSTATIC!!!
So, there you have it, another 10 for this week!

PS. I actually did this on Wednesday!

3 comments:

Kim February 26, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Congratulations on the session fee! Would you mention the photographer? Or shot me an email (kimschmidtphotography@gmail.com) if you don't want to post it.

I love reading your 10 on Wednesdays (hehe!). Macy Grace is quite the beautiful little one!

Rana February 26, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Lil Love is such a toot! I love the pictures and they put a smile on my face!!!
That's so exciting about the complimentary session or whatever it was! Yay...who is it with?

Rachel February 26, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

boo not nearly as exciting as I hoped....

just sayin...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP