Thursday, February 12, 2009

sweet baby girl - 3 months

Macy Grace,
You are the sweetest lil bundle of love and joy that has ever been in my life. I love you so much and love you more and more everyday. You have captured my heart with your gorgeous smile, and I just can't put in adequate words how much I love you.

You love your hands. You chew on them, slobber on them, drool on them, all things hands. When you are laying down it is the sweetest thing to watch you just look at your fingers in fascination. You watch them move and point, you are captivated. You are holding your head up more and more and have some awesome time on your tummy.

The one thing that comes to my mind is how much you have begun to LOVE music. It comes as no surprise really. I love music and so does your daddy, it is definitely something you come by naturally.

Your smile. It is certainly contageous. People comment on how much your entire face just lights up when you smile, no half smiles, it's all or nothing. No one leaves after having been with you without saying how adorable, how precious.

You are a very happy and easy baby! You love to talk and talk alot. Your coos and babbles are precious. And you love the camera, it's perfect!
This is probably one of my favorite pictures from this month because it is SO you:



One thing remains, you fight sleep. Oh, you are good sleeper for the most part, but getting you to sleep sometimes takes a walk and a rock and some singing! But you love to cuddle and that's how you fall asleep =) You still wakeup at least once a night, but that's okay, it is hard for me to go that long without seeing you too ;)

You weigh 13 lbs 4 oz and are approximately 23 1/2 inches long.

You are my joy and I am so proud of you! With all my love my baby girl, Momma.

*~*~*~*~*xoxoxoxo*~*~*~*~*

1 comments:

Rana February 16, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

She definetely is getting big! Thanks for keeping us updated through your blog! Love ya'll!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP