Monday, February 16, 2009

v-day recap

We had a good day, nothing to spectacular, but that's how we wanted it. I needed to make a quick run over to Guymon, I loaded up Macy Grace and decided it would be nice to take Jake along, so I did. We haven't had many, I mean, any, car rides together since lil love has been born and he's feeling left out. He rode along fine, and was surprising good. I took care of business and hit up the Walmart. I've heard jokes of women going out of town and going to Walmart when they have one in their own backyard practically, and I hate Walmart so normally I avoid it like the plague, but I thought it would be okay to check this one out. And it is new, and nicer, and cleaner, and has much more of a selection, especially in the baby department. We also picked up a few goods for dinner so I could avoid our Walmart we when got home and it was worth it.
I made boneless country ribs for dinner followed by a delicious triple layer chocolate cake and the evening was good. We had planned for a movie, but we were both so exhausted we just went to bed early, gosh, we really are parents!

We have never been ones to make much of Valentines Day, we just like to spend the day together, but Jeremy did surprise me with a gift!
A little boutique here in town landed some of my favorite perfums so I bought for myself (from Jeremy) for Valentines because I just couldn't bare the thought of them being sold out by the time J got around to shopping for me ;)
It's Laugh by Brighton, and it's my favorite.






It smells divine and I love it. But my good husband surprised me with another gift. Totally unexpected, and I was so happy. We have me card that read:
"Together we have fun, friendship, understand, and so much more. Because with you I have everything I could ever want. Happy Valentines Day with Love."
It was so sweet. I love my husband, and he gave me a beautiful braclet.




It is very special, can you read the inscription? It reads, "Live The Life You Love". I was so excited to get it. It's perfect.

I bought lil love a musical toy that she probably will not be able to play with for a couple of months, but it was on clearance, so I couldn't refuse. J bought her a stuffed animal, a little yellow lab. Very cute!



And of course, a heart felt card for Macy Grace:
"You're one of the best things that's ever happened to us - You're our love and best friend, and every day that goes by, it seems like we discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to us how one person can make such a big difference in our life. You touch us in ways no one else ever has and give us so many special reasons to smile. We've never been so happy, and we've never been so much in love." - S. Heins

1 comments:

K February 18, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Sounds like a sweet day. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP