Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm so over winter. And it's only January 19th. Umph. I want warmeth and sunshine. I want to go outside and snap photos and start pushing myself again.

2. Macy Grace is cutting like 5 teeth right now and it's rough. Very rough at our house.

3. We had a fun weekend, I got my hair done! I'll have to snap a few photos to show it off!

4. We went to an ACTS (Adults Challenged To Serve, it's our sunday school class at church, we have get together's once a month) party at our friends house. It is so nice to get together with other adults, and no children and just talk. It's great.

5. When Macy's laying in bed and she wants out or isn't feeling good, she cries for daddy. Daddy, aka, Jeremy is hardly ever here, why doesn't she just cry for momma?!

6. I almost made everything on our menu last week! I need to post a new one for this week, I just can't decide what sounds good!

7. Besides brownies and ice cream!

8. Please pray for my friends, the Hetzers. She delivered twins girls at 26 weeks and baby Katlyn survived, baby Julianne is now in Heaven.

9. I took these pictures about 2 weeks ago when I told my siblings I was pregnant. Please excuse the poor lighting and focus. My parents basically live in a cave!

IMG_3910 web

IMG_3911 web

IMG_3912 web

IMG_3913 web

IMG_3914 web

IMG_3917 web

IMG_3918 web

10. It's Tuesday, I keep thinking its Wednesday, wishing it was Friday. Ah, the days. Love to all! xoxo

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP