Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I am so bad that I'm just wishing all of you a Happy New Year!
We did go up to J's grandma's and that didn't go quite as planned but it's fine. We're home and safe and that's what counts. We arrived home just in time to attend my friend Charity's new years eve party and had a great time. Unfortunately I have zero pictures of the party because I had left my camera in the car in the freezing cold for over 24 hours and it was very cold and fogged over. I was freakin out that the condensation would leak into the lens but I think it's fine. I grabbed the camera Saturday to snap a few of lil love and it seemed to be working good. I was not happy when I discovered what I had done to my camera.
Note to self: (and Renee!) don't leave your camera in the car during the winter - or summer! It's not good!

I'm hoping to do a recap of the year 2009 and a year in review with some pictures. It will just take me some time over the next couple of days. I'm back and running the daycare and it's crazy for the first few days.

Also, please stay connected. I'm going through alot of changes here in my life and the blog and hopefully a business. I'll want your input and thoughts. I appreciate you readers following along and value your opinions as I embark on a new journey.

Thank you again for your support and if you have a blog let me know, I LOVE to follow blogs =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP