Monday, January 25, 2010

first dr's appt

I had my first dr's appt with the peanut on Dec 9th and I was 7 weeks pregnant. It was a routine checkup although I was afforded an early ultrasound because of some spotting that I was concerned about. I got some beautiful pics of the peanut and was reassured of my growing love bug. If it's something you have never experienced, turst me, hearing the thump, thump, thump of a heartbeat of one growing inside you is amazing. Simply amazing.

I weighed exactly what I weighed when starting with Macy Grace so that's great!

I'll come back and post the ultrasound pics of peanut.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

K February 3, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

I'm glad all is well with the wee one!

Stephen & Mandy February 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

that's so great, Mindy! They didn't let me hear the heartbeat. The first timeI heard it was when I was in monitering at 30 weeks! I could see the heart pumping on the ultrasound (which we got every appointment in Germany) so I knew everything was okay... but still!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP